A super-light and compact crampon, designed for ski-touring and snow travel. Wire toe-bail and lever-lock heel attachment system is designed for ski-touring boots and B3 mountaineering boots.
- 10-point design for walking and moderate slopes.
- Alloy construction for minimal weight.
- Flexible, patented CORD-TEC dyneema connection system for minimal weight and ease of packing away.
- Two position wire toe-bail.
- Three position lever-lock clip heel with elasticated quick-release strap.
Supplied with storage bag.
Weight: 330g (pair)
Size guide: 36-46EU (22.5-30.5 mondo)
Boot compatibility: Rigid, crampon-compatible mountain boots (B3) or ski touring boots.
Attachment: Metal toe bail, clip heel.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.