A really warm, high quality down-fill sleeping bag, ideal for winter mountain camping and backpacking in the UK, trekking trips to higher altitudes, or for those who really feel the cold.
- Women's specific sizing and fit.
- Pertex Microlight microfibre inner and outer fabric.
- 900g of 650 fillpower RDS certified European Duck Down.
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax - absorbs less water, dries faster, retains loft.
- Wide mummy shape.
- Proportionally assigned differential cut.
- Internal YKK #3 coil zipped stash pocket.
- Wide foot area for extended comfort.
- ¾ length YKK #5 coil main zip.
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape.
- Internal collar and hood drawcord.
- Improved close fitting neck baffle design.
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design.
- Angled foot box.
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK.
Supplied with roll-top drybag stuff sack and cotton storage sack.
Rab comfort temperature: -18°C
Maximum user height: 170cm.
NB: This sleeping bag is not subject to European standard EN13537: 2012. Comfort temperature is based on manufacture's own testing with male users - women will usually find this bag will not feel as warm as men.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.