A hardworking warm and protective down jacket made with recycled fabrics and down. Ideal for cold days at the crag, winter mountaineering and trekking. Filled with recycled 700 fill-power down with a Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish. The outer is designed using durable and water resistant recycled 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, ensuring you stay snug even as the temperatures drop. Fully adjustable with features such as a helmet compatible removable hood, filled with Stratus synthetic insulation, and double ended full length front YKK Natulon zip, the Axion Pro is a winter workhorse with all the features you need to shelter from the cold.
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer
- Insulation - recycled 700FP Duck Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with
- Midi-baffle stitch-through construction
- YKK® Natulon ® 2-way front zip with chin guard
- High YKK zipped hand pockets and large chest pocket
- Helmet compatible hood
- Adjustable cuffs, hood and hem
- Stuff sack
- Regular fit
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.