A very light and compact, high quality synthetic-fill sleeping bag, ideal for travelling and warm-climate camping. Both the filling, and shell/lining materials are 100% recycled.
- 20D Atmos recycled polyester ripstop inner and outer fabrics with with fluorocarbon free DWR.
- Recycled Stratus synthetic insulation in a dual layer construction (60gsm upper, 40gsm base).
- Wide Mummy shape.
- Internal zipped stash pocket.
- ¾ length YKK main zip with insulated baffle.
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape.
- Internal collar and hood drawcord.
- Close fitting neck baffle design.
- Angled foot box.
- Temperature tested to European standard EN13537: 2012.
Supplied with compression stuff sack.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: 12°C
Minimum comfort temperature - Men: 8°C
Suggested max user height: 185cm
Packed size: 16x30cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.