With lightweight fabrics, high-loft down and body-mapped baffles, the Women’s Electron Pro Jacket is one of the most efficient mid-weight technical down jackets the mountaineer can buy. The Women’s Electron Pro Jacket is designed for fast, flexible mountain insulation. Built from 20D Pertex Quantum Pro with a DWR coating, it uses ethically-sourced 800FP RDS-certified European goose down with a hydrophobic Nikwax® treatment for improved weather resistance and faster drying. Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction helps minimise bulk, eradicate cold spots and control down migration for reliable warmth where it matters. The ascent-ready feature set includes elasticated cuffs with integrated stretch panels and a helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak. It also features a pair of harness-compatible hand pockets, an internal security pocket, a double-ended YKK® zip and an adjustable hem. Subtle updates to the style, fabrics and features make the latest version of our best-selling Women’s Electron Pro Jacket one of the world’s most advanced mountaineering down layers.
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Double ended full length front YKK Vislon zip
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
- Main Fabric: 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic
- (water-resistant) finish (170g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled
- polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Weight 459g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.