A premium quality down-fill sleeping bag, ideal for 3-season backpacking and camping.
- 100% recycled microfibre inner and outer fabric.
- 800 fillpower Nikwax Hydrophobic Down - absorbs less water, dries faster, retains loft.
- Responsible Down Standard certified - ensures waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Removable SynergyLink mattress straps hold sleeping mat in place.
- Quilt and blanket loops for adding additional insulation.
- Toe-asis foot warmer.
- Snag free side zip.
- Zipped pocket for valuables.
Supplied with stuff sack and storage sack.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: 0°C
Minimum comfort temperature - Men: -6°C
User height guide: up to 6'6"
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.