A great all-round walking sock designed for enjoying day hikes in warmer weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Engineered for women’s feet, with extra stretch yarn in the ankle, a smaller heel pocket and a comfort toe box for a better fit.
- Constructed with THORLON® blended with COOLMAX® fibres for superior softness, resilience, durability and extra moisture-wicking for dryer, cooler, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for light hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
Composition: 61% Coolmax, 19% Thorlon acrylic, 14% stretch nylon, 6% spandex.
Thorlos - Your feet will feel better!
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.