Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
An 'winterised' version of the extremely popular Lowa Renegade GTX Mid, with an insulated lining and insole for extra warmth, and a Vibram Icetrek outsole for improved grip in icy conditions. Ideal for tracks and trails around ski resorts, sightseeing tours in places like Iceland and Norway, or for those who suffer with cold feet.
- Standard width fitting for average to wide feet.
- Embossed, hydrophobic Nubuck leather upper with Cordura nylon tongue and cuff.
- Wide, to-the-toebox derby style lacing.
- Insulated, waterproof and breathable Gore-tex Panda lining.
- Cold Weather insole.
- PU Monowrap Frame - a Lowa patented construction technique that allows a reduced overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- Full length nylon shank - for underfoot support and protection.
- Vibram Evo Icetrek outsole, improves grip on very cold, icy or snow-covered terrain.
Weight: 1150g (UK8).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.