Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
A lighter and more environmentally conscious version of Aku's popular Superalp GTX, offering a robust and supportive platform for hillwalking, scrambling and backpacking over rough terrain. The durable microfibre upper is 30% lighter than suede, and 100% recycled.
- 1.8mm re-pet microfibre upper (100% recycled) with Air 8000 fabric panels.
- High rubber rand.
- Extended lacing with soft lace loops over the mid and forefoot.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining (99% recycled).
- Dual-density die-cut EVA midsole.
- 6-4mm nylon and die-cut EVA lasting board (medium stiff flex).
- Vibram Curcuma outsole.
- Vegan friendly.
Weight: 630g (½ pair)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.