Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
Based on the very popular Alberg Femington, this is a classic all-leather rambling and fellwalking boot, but with an extra-roomy toebox for those with high-volume, wide and square feet, for whom the Fremington extra-wide fit is not quite right.
- Unique GFit footshape - developed for problem feet that need significantly more space around the forefoot, while still holding securely at the heel.
- 2-2.2mm full-grain leather upper with nubuck finish*.
- Full-height gusset on tongue - for maximum weather protection.
- Waterproof and breathable Sympertex lining.
- Full rubber rand - for extra scuff protection.
- Tri-Flex 2-3 season lasting board - for underfoot support and protection on rocky ground.
- Microrubber cushioned midsole.
- Vibram Masi outsole.
Fit: Extra roomy toe-box (no width options)
*Altberg are transitioning from the nubuck (matt) finish leather - as illustrated - to a polished leather finish. This is an inline change. If the finish is important to you, please contact us to confirm what we have.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.