Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
Based on the very popular Alberg Femington, this is a classic all-leather rambling and fellwalking boot, but built on a special last that allows the big toe to sit straighter.
- AForme footshape - developed to allow the big toe to sit straighter, while still holding securely at midfoot and heel.
- 1.6-1.8mm Nida Hydro soft supple full-grain leather upper.
- Full-height gusset on tongue - for maximum weather protection.
- Waterproof and breathable Sympertex lining.
- Full rubber rand - for extra scuff protection.
- Tri-Flex 2 lasting board - for underfoot support and protection on rocky ground.
- Microrubber cushioned midsole.
- Vibram Masi outsole.
Please note: There are no width-fitting options in this model.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.