The next generation of lightweight, multi-use belay and abseil device. A development of already excellent devices like the Petzl Reverso and Black Diamond ATC-Guide, the DMM Pivot is designed for easier handling in 'guide' mode, allowing much greater control when lowering a second. Essential kit for multi-pitch climbers, mountaineers and climbing instructors.
- Hot forged construction for optimum strength and weight.
- Precision CNC machined.
- Works with single or double ropes.
- Works for standard (leader) belaying from your harness.
- Works in self-locking mode for direct belaying of one or two seconds.
- Innovative pivoting hanger allows much greater control when lowering a second.
- Ridged grooves increase holding power (especially with thin or smooth ropes) when used in conventional belay mode.
- Can also be used as an emergency ascender, or as a 'ratchet' when performing a crevasse rescue.
- Made in Wales.
Rope diameter: 7.5 to 11mm (optimised for 8 to 10.5mm)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.