The Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket is one of our signature pieces, with a moulded polymer peaked hood, elasticated cuffs and a separate stuff sac. A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use. 135g (UK 12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down, developed in conjunction with Nikwax®, provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down-filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout.Used by cutting edge climbers and numerous Everest summiteers, Rab® clothing and equipment is truly ‘for the most extreme conditions in the world’. Renowned worldwide for top of the range down clothing, sleeping bags, mountaineering shells and insulated jackets. Used by cutting edge climbers and numerous Everest summiteers, Rab® clothing and equipment is truly ‘for the most extreme conditions in the world’.
- Weight: 360g (UK 12)
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (135g/5oz in UK 12)Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- Stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.