A super-light mountain boot ideal for winter hillwalking, lower-grade Scottish winter climbing, via-ferrata, and summer alpine use. It's low weight and increased toe-spring (forefoot rocker) increase walking comfort, extending it's use to year-round hillwalking and scrambling. It's innovative HDry waterproof and breathable liner is laminated directly to the outer shell of the boot, reducing water absorbancy, increasing insulation in the cold and reducing drying times in the wet.
- Synthetic microtech fabric upper.
- Waterproof and breathable HDry mebrane, directly laminated to the inside of upper.
- Cocona lining for increased breathability and next-to-foot comfort.
- Highly abrasion resistant PU Tech layer is significantly lighter than a traditional rubber rand.
- Sock-fit tongue for instant fit.
- TPU reinforced heel.
- 4mm fibre glass reinforced polypropylene lasting board.
Duel-density PU midsole.
- Vibram Pentax Precision III outsole with MONT rubber compound.
- Vegan friendly.
Weight: 655g (½ pair)
Fit: Lower volume, technical last but with increased toe-spring for walking comfort.
Crampon compatibility: Suitable for all-day use with semi-automatic (clip heel/strap toe) mountaineering crampons.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.