A brilliant option for winter walkers who don't need or want to use a full crampon, but equally don't want to risk slips on icy hill paths and tracks. A combination of short spikes and chain give excellent grip on hard-packed snow and icy surfaces without the trip-hazard, weight, bulk, and inconvenience of a conventional walking or mountaineering crampon. They also do not require a specific type of 'crampon compatible boot', and can safely be used on your normal walking boots, or trail shoes. Highly recommended.
- 8mm spikes offer much more effective grip than other 'pavement' crampons and ice-grippers.
- Fits virtually any type of outdoor footwear, including walking boots, mountain boots, approach shoes, and running shoes.
- Compact enough and safe to carry in your pocket.
- High-quality silicon elastomer section remains flexible down to -60°C.
- Durable, stainless steel chain and spikes for corrosion resistance.
Weight: 320g (size L pair).
M: 3.5-6.5 UK
L: 7-9 UK
XL: 10-13 UK
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.