The ultimate warm and waterproof down jacket. However wild the weather gets, our Valiance Jacket is welcome sanctuary from the storm. Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can't control the weather. However, with a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and our innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Valiance, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies. Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With an insulated helmet compatible hood, YKK AquaGaurd Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance has all the features you need to take on winter. Renowned worldwide for top of the range down clothing, sleeping bags, mountaineering shells and insulated jackets. Used by cutting edge climbers and numerous Everest summiteers, Rab® clothing and equipment is truly ‘for the most extreme conditions in the world’.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (170g/ 6oz size L)
- 100% Nylon inner
- Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline cuffs, hook and loop adjustable
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Stuff sack
- Weight 660g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.