Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A fully-featured daypack for active outdoor use - hiking, mountain biking, scrambling and more. The fully adjustable harness has a proper load-bearing hipbelt to ensure a very comfortable carry, while also allowing more freedom of movement than a framed backpack.
This 27 litre version gives a bit more capacity for longer mountain days, and enough space for hut-to-hut tours with minimal gear. It also comes in a choice of two harnesses sizes for regular and tall size users.
- Air Contour X harness - a lightweight, close-fitting back system with a flexible yet supportive construction that contours with the shape of your spine. Stable with heavy loads and ventilated to allow the air to flow, it moves with you over all terrain.
- Two harness sizes and torso length adjustment for a perfect fit.
- Pockets on hipbelt.
- Zip entry to main compartment.
- Stretch-mesh front stash pocket.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Zipped top pocket.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets, ideal for a waterbottle.
- Side compression straps.
- Bike light attachment.
- TipGripper walking pole attachment.
- 50% recycled nylon fabric.
Volume: 27 litres
Dimensions: 56 x 27 x 23cm
Medium/Large (regular) - 19-21"
Large/X-Large (long) - 21-23"
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.