A versatile two-section touring pole designed for skiing but capable in all four seasons for on- and off-trail pursuits, the Black Diamond Expedition 2 ski pole is highly adjustable and incredibly functional. The pole’s all-aluminium construction adds year-round durability, while FlickLock adjustability allows for fast and secure length adjustments. The Expedition 2 comes with an updated foam grip for added comfort and a dual density grip-top with a soft touch that grabs buckles and bindings for quick adjustments. A new, vari-width strap also increases adjustability on varying terrain while maximizing comfort.
- 16 mm aluminium upper with 14mm lower
- Four-season extended foam grip with aggressive hooking point for manipulating
- bars and buckles
- Adjustable vari-width strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves
- FlickLock® adjustability
- 100mm Powder Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
- Collapsed Length 105 - 155cm 105
- Weight Per Pair 105 - 155cm 261g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.