A really warm, high quality down-fill sleeping bag, ideal for winter mountain camping and backpacking in the UK, trekking trips to higher altitudes, or for those who really feel the cold.
- Pertex Microlight microfibre inner and outer fabric.
- 900g of 650 fillpower European Duck Down.
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax - absorbs less water, dries faster, retains loft.
- Wide mummy shape.
- Proportionally assigned differential cut.
- Internal YKK #3 coil zipped stash pocket.
- Wide foot area for extended comfort.
- ¾ length YKK #5 coil main zip.
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape.
- Internal collar and hood drawcord.
- Improved close fitting neck baffle design.
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design.
- Angled foot box.
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK.
Supplied with roll-top drybag stuff sack and cotton storage sack.
Rab comfort temperature: -18°C
NB: This sleeping bag is not subject to European standard EN13537: 2012. Comfort temperature is based on manufacture's own testing.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.