A very robust and practical, expedition-grade duffel bag, ideal for lugging gear on treks and travels. Padded shoulder straps allow convenient backpack carrying when needed, but are very quick to stow away at the airport check-in counter. Constructed using 100% recycled fabrics and webbing. An ideal size for trekking trips with warm clothing and sleeping gear.
- Super-tough, 100% recycled 1680D Ballistic Poly seamless bathtub base - stops water soaking in if bag is left standing in water.
- 100% recycled TPU 900D Poly Twill upper fabric is weatherproof and easy to clean.
- Reinforced haul handles on ends and sides for easy handling and lashing down.
- Backpack carry shoulder straps tuck away easily when not in use.
- Heavy duty #10 lockable main zippers, with finger loop zipper pulls for easy access when wearing gloves.
- Wide mouth opening for easy access to contents.
- Zipped side pocket.
- Legendary Eagle Creek build quality.
- No Matter What Warranty covers wear and tear AND accidental damage.
Capacity: 90 litres.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.