Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A very comfortable, supportive and versatile backpack ideal for backpacking, travelling, self-supported trekking, DofE, and other multi-day expeditions. Well considered features include extra-large hip fin pockets to keep all your important items within easy reach while on the move, an additional zip access panel on the front to allow easier access to the whole pack when you stop, and modular gear straps for attaching bulky items like a tent or sleeping mat to the outside when required.
- Aircontact harness system with extensive spacer-mesh venting, and supportive spring steel frame.
- VariSlide precision-adjustable back length.
- Padded Variflex ECL hipbelt with forward pull adjustment.
- Pivoting ActiveFit shoulder straps.
- Extendable lid adds an extra 10 litres of capacity when required.
- Access to main compartment via top lid opening and large ziiped front panel.
- Large Stretch-mesh front stash pocket.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets.
- Trekking pole attachment.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Modular gear straps for attaching bulky items, or for compressing the pack when less-than-full.
- Extra-large, detachable hip fin pockets (3 litre capacity) with zip-out bottle holder in right pocket.
- Detachable raincover.
- Recycled, Bluesign certified body fabric.
Volume: 60 litres (plus 10 litre extension)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.