Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A superlight backpack for multi-day trips, that absolutely does NOT compromise on carrying comfort, offering a suspended backpanel for exceptional breathability, and a FreeFloat hipbelt for excellent load support without restriction to natural body movement. Ideal for backpacking with minimal gear or hut-to-hut hikes and treks.
- Men's specific harness in two harness sizes.
- Fixed harness system with internal frame and super-ventilated suspended backpanel.
- Freefloat dynamic hipbelt allows natural movement of hips while walking and additional airflow.
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap, whistle and hydration tube clip.
- Top-access main compartment.
- Floating/removable lid with outer zipped pocket and underside zipped pocket.
- Large front stash pocket, ideal for wet or dirty items.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets, ideal for waterbottles.
- Trekking pole attachment.
- Side and base compression straps.
- Detachable raincover.
- 100D High Density 40% Recycled Nylon and 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon fabrics with PFC-Free DWR.
Capacity: 48 litres.
Dimensions: 31x74x36cm (size M), 31x79x36cm (size L).
Weight (total): 1.18kg (size M), 1.25kg (size L).
Recommended maximum load: 13kg.
Harness sizing guide:
M - Back length 18 to 20"
L - Back length 20 to 22"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.