Is this the best shoe for you? A good fit is essential to get the best out of a pair of climbing shoes. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a little climbing wall so you can give them a go
A stunning technical all-rounder for those who want high level performance with more versatility than extremely down-turned shoes can achieve. Equally at home whether bouldering, sport climbing or trad climbing.
- Vegan friendly synthetic microfibre upper with recycled mesh tongue.
- Widely spaced lace loops, allowing easy entry and secure fit even for low volume feet.
- Forefoot torsion band prevents stretch and aids toe hooking.
- V2 Rand provides a 2-band tensioning system, ensuring a great fit for the heel and arch of the foot.
- Supple one-piece heel cup.
- Fully lined.
- Slip lasted.
- Anti-defamation recycled midsole.
- 4-4.5mm Boreal ZENITH Pro 2.0 outsole.
- Middle part of outsole made from recycled rubber.
Fit: Moderately downturned and asymmetric with a medium last.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.