Is this the best shoe for you? A good fit is essential to get the best out of a pair of climbing shoes. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a little climbing wall so you can give them a go
A stunning technical all-rounder for those who want high level performance with more versatility than extremely down-turned shoes can achieve. Equally at home whether bouldering, sport climbing or trad climbing.
- Vegan friendly synthetic microfibre upper with recycled mesh tongue.
- Widely spaced lace loops, allowing easy entry and secure fit even for low volume feet.
- Forefoot torsion band prevents stretch and aids toe hooking.
- V2 Rand provides a 2-band tensioning system, ensuring a great fit for the heel and arch of the foot.
- Supple one-piece heel cup.
- Fully lined.
- Slip lasted.
- Anti-defamation recycled midsole.
- 4-4.5mm Boreal ZENITH Pro 2.0 outsole.
- Middle part of outsole made from recycled rubber.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.