Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
A light, robust and comfy trekking and backpacking boot, built using the latest mountaineering and ice climbing boot technology. The very soft and comfortable upper provides instant out-of-the-box comfort, aided by a lack of seams and metalwork (eyelets, D-rings, etc.) over the forefoot.
- Water-resistant and anti-abrasion synthetic fabric uppers with minimal seams.
- Rubber toe and heel bumpers (part recycled material).
- Soft tape lacing loops over forefoot to avoid pressure points.
- Stretch 'sock fit' tongue.
- Wrap-around and protective Comfort Collar that prevents the entry of stones or mud.
- 3D Flex System balances freedom of movement and support to the ankle.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining.
- MEMlex EVA cushioned midsole with EVA heel stabiliser insert.
- Low-profile Vibram Mulaz outsole with climbing zone at toe.
- Vegan friendly.
- Recycled laces and footbed.
Weight: 500g (½ pair)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.