Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting boot for your foot. We would always recommend a visit to our Leamington Spa store to be properly measured and fitted
Based on the very popular Alberg Femington, this is a classic all-leather rambling and fellwalking boot, but built on a special last that allows the big toe to sit straighter.
- A-Form footshape - developed to allow the big toe to sit straighter, while still holding securely at midfoot and heel.
- 1.6-1.8mm Nida Hydro soft supple full-grain leather upper.
- Full-height gusset on tongue - for maximum weather protection.
- Waterproof and breathable Sympertex lining.
- Full rubber rand - for extra scuff protection.
- Tri-Flex 2 lasting board - for underfoot support and protection on rocky ground.
- Microrubber cushioned midsole.
- Vibram Masi outsole.
Please note: There are no width-fitting options in this model.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.