Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
A lighter and more environmentally conscious version of Aku's Bellamont III GTX walking shoe, ideal for travel, and hiking on good tracks and trails. The durable microfibre upper is 30% lighter than suede, and 100% recycled.
- 1.8mm re-pet microfibre upper (100% recycled) with Air 8000 fabric panels.
- Liba Smart toe and heel bumpers.
- Extended lacing (recycled).
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining (99% recycled).
- Coconut-latex-bamboo insole.
- Dual-density die-cut EVA midsole (20% recycled).
- 1.5mm nylon and die-cut EVA lasting board (extra soft flex).
- Vibram Predator II N-oil outsole (over 90% petroleum-free ingredients and colour obtained from natural pigments).
Weight: 370g (½ pair)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.