A durable, leakproof and taste-free stainless steel waterbottle, with wide-mouth opening for easy filling, cleaning, and direct attachment to many water filters. High quality food-grade stainless steel construction is strong and durable, and unlike aluminium bottles, does not need any plastic or epoxy coatings or linings.
40oz (1-litre) size is ideal for travelling and trekking, and is just the right size for use with water purification tablets.
- 90% recycled 18/8 stainless steel.
- Chip-resistant external matt finish.
- Strong, reliable and leakproof.
- BPA free.
- Does not retain tastes or odours.
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt or bacteria can stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Product lifetime warranty.
- Certified B-Corp.
- Certified climate neutral.
Capacity: 1182 ml (40 liquid ounces).
Opening diameter: 54 mm (the 'industry standard' for backpacking water filters and purifiers).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.