The classic outdoor waterbottle, trusted by climbers, mountaineers, trekkers and travellers for many years. The narrow-mouth opening makes it nice and easy to drink and pour out of. Constructed from tough, light and taste-free Eastman Tritan Sustain (50% post consumer waste).
- Cup-holder friendly size.
- Ideal for kids.
- Tough but light Eastman Tritan polymer construction.
- 50% post consumer recycled content.
- Does not retain tastes or odours.
- BPA free.
- Guaranteed leakproof.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 38mm narrow mouth opening for ease of drinking.
- Volume markings.
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 100°C.
Capacity: 16oz (0.5 litre).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.