Whether you’re tackling a mountain peak or striding out along the coastline, our original Berghaus walking jacket is a big favourite. With 2L Gore-Tex® waterproof protection it’s designed to keep every drop of the harshest downpour on the outside. Offering 2-layer breathable fabric and storm-level construction it guarantees you’ll be dry all day long. With performance and comfort at the core, no wonder it’s still a Berghaus must-have.
- Gore-Tex® Storm-level construction is guaranteed to be waterproof and is fully breathable. A double storm flap on the centre-front zip increases protection.
- Addition of an InterActive zip means you can combine the Cornice with one of our InterActive fleece jackets for extra warmth in the depths of winter.
- Adjustable hood offers enhanced wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use.
- Keep essentials close at hand with three useful pockets, including a zippered map pocket.
- Elasticated, adjustable cuffs and dual drawcord hem help you find your perfect fit.
Weight: 796g (size L)
Length (center back): 80cm (size L)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.