Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
A variation of our best selling Altberg Tethera hillwalking boot, built on Altberg's single fitting AForme last. Although the Tethera comes in a choice of up to 5 width-fittings, for some of our customers the AForme last just works better, giving more room for straighter big toes and a nice snug fit around the mid foot and heel. Designed for year-round hillwalking in the UK, it’s an ideal choice for regular trips to the more rugged parts of The Lakes, North Wales, and the Munroes of Scotland, being very weatherproof, stable, reliable, and (of course) comfortable virtually straight out-of-the-box. Also a popular option for overseas trekking and backpacking in wet, hilly conditions.
- AForme footshape - developed to allow the big toe to sit straighter, while still holding securely at midfoot and heel.
- 2.4-2.6mm full-grain nubuck leather upper - prime choice from the best European hides.
- Seam-free lower tongue.
- Full-height tongue gusset.
- Soft nubuck leather collar.
- To-the-toe lacing for extra fine-tuning of fit.
- High, abrasion-resistant rubber rand.
- Waterproof and breathable Sympatex membrane bootie lining.
- 3–4 season Tri-flex lasting board, for rough terrain support and flex resistance.
- Shepard’s toe (forefoot rocker) for walking comfort.
- Shock absorbing micro midsole.
- Replaceable Vibram Masai outsole - more open tread pattern for better grip in muddy conditions.
Weight: 730gms (size 9)
Please note: There are no width-fitting options in this model.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.