Our best selling hill-boot by a long way, thanks to it’s no-nonsense traditional construction, first-class materials, and a unique choice of up to five width-fittings. Designed for year-round hillwalking in the UK, it’s an ideal choice for regular trips to the more rugged parts of The Lakes, North Wales, and the Munroes of Scotland, being very weatherproof, stable, reliable, and (of course) comfortable virtually straight out-of-the-box. Also a popular option for overseas trekking and backpacking in wet, hilly conditions.
- 2.6mm full-grain Anfibio leather upper - prime choice from the best European hides.
- Seam-free lower tongue.
- Full-height tongue gusset.
- Soft nubuck leather collar.
- To-the-toe lacing for extra fine-tuning of fit.
- Self-locking eyelet for better heel hold.
- Full abrasion-resistant rubber rand.
- Waterproof and breathable Sympatex membrane bootie lining.
- 3–4 season Tri-flex lasting board, for rough terrain support and flex resistance.
- Shepard’s toe (forefoot rocker) for walking comfort.
- Shock absorbing micro midsole.
- Replaceable Vibram Masai outsole - more open tread pattern for better grip in muddy conditions.
Weight: 736gms (size 9)
Please note: Due to the number of fittings available in this model, we prefer to fit in-store. If you would prefer to buy on-line, please feel free to call us on 01926 339388 to discuss your requirements.
Extra Narrow fitting available to special order.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.