Tracker avalanche transceivers have long been the fastest, easiest-to-use beacons in the industry. The Tracker4 just took it up a notch, with a rubberized over-molded case, larger LED display, and the same Tracker interface that basically makes it impossible not to find your companion. Signal suppression and Big Picture modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching. Motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode. Upgradeable software via USB-C port. Transceiver includes a harness and batteries.
Warning: No transceiver is effective without proper training. Read your owner's manual, practice thoroughly, carry a shovel and probe, and think about taking an avalanche safety course.
- Dimensions 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.6cm
- Weight 215g including batteries, not harness
- Harness weight 120g
- Power Three AAA alkaline batteries
- Battery life minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode
- Three Antenna
- Temperature Resistant LED Display
- Multiple Burial Indicator
- Close Proximity Indicator
- Mute Mode
- Auto Revert Mode
- Big Picture Mode
- Signal Suppression Mode
- Motion-Sensing Auto Revert
- Max range 55 meters
- Search strip width 50 meters
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Upgradeable Software
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.