A super-light and compact crampon, designed for ski-touring and snow travel. Wire toe-bail and lever-lock heel attachment system is designed for ski-touring boots and B3 mountaineering boots.
- 10-point design for walking and moderate slopes.
- Aluminium alloy construction for minimal weight.
- Highly formed front and rear rails for extra strength.
- Spring-steel connecting bar.
- Durable, detachable, duel-density anti-balling plates.
- Micro-adjuactable heel clip.
Weight: 576g (pair)
Size guide: 36-46EU (approximately 22.5-30.5 mondopoint)
Boot compatibility: Rigid, crampon-compatible mountain boots (B3) or ski touring boots.
Attachment: Metal toe bail, clip heel.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.