Quick-hit dawn patrols, weeklong glacier expeditions and everything in between—the Black Diamond Razor Carbon Pro ski poles are a go-to for any day skiing the untracked. Combining the durability of an aluminum upper with the low swing weight of a carbon fiber lower, the Razor Carbon Pros also feature FlickLock Pro adjustability for quick and secure length changes. Innovative SwitchRelease technology in the wrist strap with a lockable release adds a measure of safety in the event a pole gets caught in bushes or trees. The poles also feature a touring ring with Soft Touch upper shaft coating for quick choke-ups in steep or sidehill terrain.
- SwitchRelease™ breakaway technology
- 14 mm aluminum upper with 12 mm carbon fiber lower
- Redesigned touring grip with updated ergonomics
- Breakaway technology in the touring strap offers lockable release function for backcountry safety
- Touring ring with Soft Touch upper shaft coating for touring functionality
- 100 mm Powder Baskets
- FlickLock® Pro adjustability
- Weight Per Pair 596 g (115-140 cm)
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.