Award-winning, superlight, dependable and fast-to-place ice screws, that are perfect for ski touring, glacier crossing, and fast-and-light mountaineering. The aggressive teeth makes it easy to get the screws started, while the folding crank allows lightening fast placement. 22cm is a very practical length for anchor building and creating v-threads, so is ideal for glacier crossings.
- The lightest ice screws on the market.
- Aggressive, 3-tooth tip allows easy placement in all conditions.
- Steel tip ensures teeth stay sharp even after multiple placements.
- Alloy shaft reduces weight.
- Larger diameter allows safe use in old screw holes.
- Folding crank for lightening-fast placement.
- Highly textured crank knob for a secure grip
- Colour-coded hangers.
- Certified to CE EN 568 and UIAA 151.
- Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
Supplied with protective cap.
Weight: 19cm (Grey) - 78g, 22cm (green) - 84g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.