A more convenient, safer, and easier-to-handle alternative to a conventional sewn sling. Constructed like a climbing rope, the Alpine Runner has an inner core of super-strong ultra-high molecular weight polyethelene, with a woven outer sheath to protect from abrasion and UV. The sewn end loops keep 'biners in place, reducing tangles, while the absence of a bulky sewn join makes knotting easier.
- UHMWPE core with HTPE braided protective sheath.
- No bulky sewn section makes them easier to knot.
- Less tangles.
- Increased protection from abrasion and UV.
- Reinforced carabiner loops.
- Certified to CE EN 566, UIAA 104
Weight: 32g (90cm), 38g (110cm)
Carabiners not included
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.