Is this the best harness for you? A good fit is essential if a harness is going to be comfortable to climb, move, and hang in. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a hanging point so you can give them a go
A premium quality alpine harness, perfect for ski touring and glacier crossings, being very light and compact, and very east to put on and take off, even while wearing skis or crampons.
- Unpadded design for minimal bulk and weight.
- Easy to put on and take off without taking your feet off the ground (ideal when wearing skis or crampons).
- Variable width webbing.
- Self-locking waist belt buckle.
- Four gear loops.
- Two icescrew holder slots on waist belt.
- Two icescrew holders on leg loops.
- Adjustable and replaceable rear leg loop elastics.
- Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
Small - 59-78cm waist, 55-75cm leg.
Medium - 69-88cm waist, 60-80cm leg.
Large - 79-98cm waist, 65-85cm leg.
X-Large - 89-108cm waist, 70-90cm leg.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.