Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A light and ultra-versatile alpine backpack, which works equally well for winter alpinism, spring ski tours, and long summer rock ascents. The running vest inspired chest pockets give easy access to your phone and a water flask while on the move, while a skimo-style ski carry system allows you to stow your skis without removing your pack. The packs frame, internal avi-gear pocket and skimo ski carry system can all be removed to reduce weight for the summer.
- Light but robust 210D high tenacity nylon 6.6, PFC free and Bluesign approved fabric.
- Contoured shoulder straps with running vest inspired phone and water flask pockets.
- Hipbelt padding can be tucked away when not needed.
- Removable avalanche safety pocket for shovel and probe.
- Top and side access to main compartment.
- Zipped lip pocket.
- Stretch-woven side pocket with angled access.
- Quick attach skimo-style and A-frame ski carry options.
- Two ice axe holders.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Removable lightweight steel frame.
- Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
Capacity: 38 litres
Weight: 0.98kg (0.88kg without avi-gear quiver and ski carry system).
S/M - 42-48cm
M/L - 46-52cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.