An award-winning ultralight (377g) 10-point crampon, ideal for ski touring and mountaineering. The innovative flexible-strap linking system allows the crampons to fold up to an extremely compact size, but still provide full traction on snow and ice. A combination of alloy rear and middle points, and steel front points give an excellent balance of weight-saving while ensuring durability.
- Chromoly steel front points for durability.
- Alloy mid and rear spikes for weight saving.
- Position of mid spikes can be adjusted forward and back for greater versatility of boot fit.
- Heel Lever with micro adjustment with fixed pivoting point cable attachment.
- Chromoly steel wire front bail with two mounting positions.
- TPU anti-balling plates.
- Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
Supplied with additional toe basket and storage bag.
Size guide: 35-47EU
Weight: 377g (without ABS per pair), 419g (with ABS per pair)
Boot compatibility: Ski touring boots, and rigid crampon-compatible mountain boots (B3).
Attachment: Strap toe or wire toe bail, with clip heel.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.