Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A light and technical alpine backpack, fine-tuned for ski touring and ski mountaineering. It's clean, uncluttered design still offers lots of useful features, including a dedicated avi-gear pocket, a helmet holder, and multiple ski carry options.
- Light but robust 210D Ripstop Robic Nylon fabric.
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap and zipped hydration tube cover.
- Load-bearing hipbelt with one zipped pocket and one gear loop.
- Easy access, avalanche safety pocket for shovel and probe.
- Top and side access to main compartment.
- A-frame, diagonal, and side ski carry options.
- Two ice axe holders.
- Base compartment for rope or crampons.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Helmet holder included.
- Zipped side pocket.
- Removable wire frame for weight saving.
- Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
Capacity: 38 litres
Torso size: 43-50cm.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.