Is this the best shoe for you? A good fit is essential to get the best out of a pair of climbing shoes. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a little climbing wall so you can give them a go
Boreal's most popular shoe gets another upgrade to further improve the fit and utilise more sustainable recycled materials. A very popular beginner's shoe, offering a high level of comfort and good performance. Also a great option for intermediate climbers after an 'all-day comfort' shoe for long outdoor routes.
- Suede leather and microfibre upper, with PU Air Net side panels and lining for extra breathability and comfort.
- To-the-toe lacing for fine-tuning of fit over the whole foot.
- Speed lace loops on upper lacing make the shoe quicker to get on and off.
- Low-tension heel.
- EVA anti-shock layer under the heel for extra cushioning.
- Slip lasted.
- Medium-stiffness, anti-deformation midsole.
- 4-4.5mm Boreal Zenith Quattro sticky rubber.
- Rear part of outsole made from recycled rubber.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.