Is this the best shoe for you? A good fit is essential to get the best out of a pair of climbing shoes. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a little climbing wall so you can give them a go
A stiff and supportive intermediate level shoe with superior comfort and breathability. Perfect for long crag days, multi-pitch climbs and extended indoor training sessions.
- Suede leather upper with recycled AirNet panels for increased ventilation.
- Three strap closure provides a fast and secure fit.
- 3D recycled lining for more breathability and comfort.
- Anti-defamation recycled midsole.
- 4-4.5mm Boreal ZENITH Quattro outsole.
- Central part of outsole made from recycled Eco rubber.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.