Named after the 2650 miles of North America's Pacific Coast Trail, the Danner 2650 shoe is deigned to carry you quickly and confidently over a wide range of terrain.
- Durable suede leather and synthetic upper.
- Rubber toecap for added scuff protection.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Removable OrthoLite footbed.
- EXO Heel System provides maximum support and comfort with a reinforced external heel counter.
- Second lacing eyelet at top for extra heel hold (if required).
- Danner PlyoGo lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole.
- Danner Trailguard midsole platform with exposed TPU shank for underfoot stone protection and stability.
- Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip technology.
Heel-to-toe drop: 8mm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.