Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
Named after the 2650 miles of North America's Pacific Coast Trail, the Danner 2650 shoe is deigned to carry you quickly and confidently over a wide range of terrain.
- Durable suede leather and synthetic upper.
- Rubber toecap for added scuff protection.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Removable OrthoLite footbed.
- EXO Heel System provides maximum support and comfort with a reinforced external heel counter.
- Second lacing eyelet at top for extra heel hold (if required).
- Danner PlyoGo lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole.
- Danner Trailguard midsole platform with exposed TPU shank for underfoot stone protection and stability.
- Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip technology.
Heel-to-toe drop: 8mm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.