Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A smaller-size trekking backpack designed to reduce weight, but not at the expense of comfort or durability. Ideal for thru-hikers, backpacking with lightweight gear, or extended hut-to-hut tours and treks.
- Women's specific Aircontact harness system with extensive spacer-mesh venting, and supportive spring steel frame.
- Adjustable torso length via durable metal clips.
- Padded Variflex ECL hipbelt with zipped pockets and forward pull adjustment.
- Vented, pivoting ActiveFit shoulder straps.
- Extendable lid adds an extra 5 litres of capacity when required, and can be removed for weight saving.
- Access to main compartment via top lid opening.
- Large Stretch-mesh front stash pocket.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets.
- Trekking pole attachment.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Side compression straps can be removed for weight saving or used to attach loads to the front of the pack.
- Bluesign certified body fabric.
Volume: 45 litres (plus 5 litre extension)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.