Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A comfy and well-featured zip-opening daypack, ideal for those who want a versatile all-rounder (walking, travel, day-to-day), but also does not compromise on carrying comfort on longer walks. Plenty of pockets and gear attachment points help organise gear, and while the large zip-opening makes it easy to access anything in the main compartment. The 'trampoline' style backpanel holds the pack off your back, allowing increased airflow for extra comfort in warm conditions or when sweating up hill.
- Anatomically shaped, compact hip belt with zipped pockets for small items.
- Extra Long size harness for taller users.
- Padded hipbelt with zipped pockets.
- Anatomically shaped Soft AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps.
- Zip opening to main compartment.
- Large zipped front pocket with internal pockets and key clip.
- Stretch side pockets for water bottles.
- Large front stretch-woven stash/overflow pocket.
- Ice axe and walking pole attachment loops.
- Side compression straps.
- Hydration system compatible.
- SOS label.
- Detachable rain cover.
- Fabric made from 50% recycled yarn.
Volume: 29 litres.
Dimensions: 58 x 28 x 20 cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.