Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A popular, compact, multi-use daypack. Ideal for summer day hikes in the hills, travelling, biking, climbing, or scrambling.
- Simple, padded backpanel and contoured shoulder straps with spacermesh body-contact fabrics.
- Ultra lightweight, high strength polyamide Delrin U-frame provides backpanel structure without ridgidty.
- Removable waist stability strap.
- Special tapered shape for extra arm freedom for running, skiing or climbing.
- Height adjustable chest strap.
- Stretchwoven side pockets allow quick access to energy food or drink bottles.
- Spacious front stretch stash pocket ideal for gloves or wet raingear.
- Side compression straps.
- Handy finger pull loops on the zipper slides.
- Attachment loops for optional helmet holder.
- 3M reflectors.
- External top zip pocket with internal key clip.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Water-resistant, ripstop nylon fabrics.
Volume: 20 litres.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.