Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
This pared down bike backpack with good weight-to-comfort ratio benefits from the breathable deuter Airstripes back system. Providing athletic mountain bikers with good airflow across the back and a snug fit for technical trails. A sternum strap and mesh hip fins give the pack additional stability. With bluesign® approved body fabric made of 100% recycled materials, and components made using environmentally friendly, resource-efficient manufacturing practices, the Race meets the highest environmental standards and is climate neutral, and PFC free.
- Mesh hip fins
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Reflective details
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled PET material
- Carbon neutral product
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.