A very safe, strong, dependable, and user-friendly belay carabiner, with a secondary plastic gate to prevent rotation of the carabiner during use (which can lead to dangerous cross-loading).
- Super-safe secondary gate design.
- Secondary gate can only be closed if main screwgate mechanism has been closed correctly.
- I-beam construction for reduced weight.
- Non-snagging, clean nose design.
- Plastic gate can be removed if required (such as for tying off belay device).
Gate opening: 20mm
Strength (gate closed): 25kN
Strength (gate open): 8kN
Strength (minor axis): 10kN
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.