A very safe, strong, dependable, and user-friendly belay carabiner, with a secondary wiregate to keep it positioned correctly and securely on your harness belay loop. This not only helps prevent loss, but stops rotation of the carabiner during use, which can lead to dangerous cross-loading.
- Extra-safe secondary gate design, locks onto harness belay loop to stop rotation and help prevent loss.
- Small 'shoulder' helps keep belay device in position on top bar.
- I-beam construction for reduced weight.
- Non-snagging, clean nose design.
- Easy-grip screwgate lock.
Gate opening: 20mm
Strength (gate closed): 25kN
Strength (gate open): 7kN
Strength (minor axis): 7kN
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.